Here is our Crown Jewel Jello recipe that we featured in our debut Reels!
1 package each of 3 oz watermelon, and orange jello
2 packages of 3 oz lemon jello
4 cups of boiling water
1 1/2 cups of cold water
1/2 cup of pineapple juice
2 cups of heavy whipping cream
1. Preparing lemon, orange, and watermelon separately, boil your cup of water and add the package of jello to it, mix until dissolved, then mix in 1/2 cup of cold water. Chill until firm or overnight.
2. Boil your remaining cup of water and dissolve your second lemon jello packet completely. Stir in pineapple juice, and let chill until cooled.
3. Cut your first lemon, orange, and watermelon jellos into about 1/2 inch cubes. Spray your chosen pan with cooking spray and use a paper towel to distribute it evenly.
4. Using your mixer, whip your whipping cream and once peaks have begun to form, mix in the cooled down lemon jello mixture.
5. Fold in your gelatin cubes, and pour your mixture into your chosen jello mold. To make sure you get pieces of the cubed jello showing on the sides of the mold, stick some of the cubed jello pieces to the side of the mold as you pour in the mixture. Let chill for at least 5 hours, or overnight.
6. Run a knife along the top of the jello mold, and then submerse in warm water for 10 seconds. Place a platter or cake stand on the bottom of the jello mold and flip both the mold and cake stand right side up to release the jello.
7. Decorate with cool whip and enjoy!
I can’t wait to see everyone’s jello desserts! There’s a video of me making it over on my Instagram account as well if you want to check it out!