We’ve got just what the doctor prescribed today with these super easy chill pill chocolates! I’m already imagining how fun these would be as a little gift for a girl’s spa weekend or honestly just to snack on when you need a little reminder to chillll outttt. Chocolate basically fixes everything in my opinion, so there are no two combinations that I think work better than chill pills and chocolate. They’re like a match made in heaven! I can’t wait to see you guys try these ones, and if you didn’t know already, it’s ridiculously easy to make shaped chocolates…and equally easy to eat them all in one sitting! Ha!
Pink disco dust
Pink and white melting chocolates
Chill pill silicone mold (here)
Small piping tip
1. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute or until melted. Spoon the melted chocolate into the pill mold. Shake the mold a little to level the chocolate and place in the refrigerator.
2. Once the chocolate has melted completely, remove the white chocolates from the mold and set them aside. Repeat the same steps for the pink chocolate, but dust the inside of the mold with pink disco dust before pouring the chocolate in. This will make the pink side of your chill pills look sparkly.
3. Once all of the chocolate has hardened and been removed from the mold, cut each piece of chocolate in half with a sharp knife.
4. Place your saucepan on the stove on low heat melt the inside edge of the chocolate until it is flat. Stick the two pieces together and allow the chocolate to harden again. This is how you get chill pills that are half white, half pink.
5. Fit your piping bag with a small piping tip, and put the chocolate icing inside. Pipe out the word “chill” onto the chocolates. Allow the frosting to dry and you’ve got yourself some chill pill chocolates!
Who else feels like they need some more “chill” time after the weekend? I’ll go snack on these today in hopes that Monday will just turn back into Sunday. And if you’re not a huge chocolate lover (seriously, who doesn’t love CHOCOLATE though?), we have a DIY tutorial to make chill pill-ows here too!