I was debating for a while whether or not I was going to a St Patrick’s Day project, but one of the most popular things around this time of the year just so happens to be one of my favorite things too; Lucky Charms marshmallows! So I knew I had to take the opportunity to showcase this colorful cereal in an Aww Sam dessert, and since unicorn food is so popular again (with the hot chocolate and milkshakes), I thought we’d show you how to make super easy rainbow Lucky Charms chocolate bark. Seriously, when I say this is easy, it only takes about 10 minutes to make! And the best part is that it looks so much more complicated and involved, so you can still -impress your party guests without actually having to do much work. That’s a win-win in my book! Who’s feelin’ lucky?!
Chocolate melts in white, blue, purple, yellow, orange, green, and pink
Toothpick or wooden skewer
Lucky Charms marshmallows
1. Melt all of the chocolate melts individually in the microwave. Cover a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
2. Starting with the white chocolate, spread it out on the whole baking sheet with a baking spatula.
3. Using a spoon, drizzle rainbow colors around on top of the white chocolate. With a wooden skewer, swirl the colors of chocolate together. Be careful not to swirl them too much or the colors will get muddy.
4. Pick some marshmallows out of a box of Lucky Charms and sprinkles them around on top of the chocolate. Add rainbow sprinkles until you have the desired look that you want.
5. Shake the baking tray a little to even out the chocolate and place the whole thing in the refrigerator to harden.
6. Once the chocolate has harden, break it into smaller pieces with your hands, and you’ve got yourself some St. Patrick’s Day chocolate bark!
You could totally make this with any kind of cereal too, so it doesn’t have to be specifically a St Patty’s Day project! Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Cookie Crisp chocolate bark sounds like a whole lot of YUM to me!! (And P.S. make sure you check out the matcha shamrock donuts we made last year!)