I am SO excited for today’s Halloween costume, and it’s safe to say that this is definitely my favorite one to date! When Dunkin’ Donuts reached out wanting to do a Dunkin’ inspired costume, I knew that a donut queen would be absolutely perfect. Plus, we’re giving you all of the printables to make your own crown and box, AND printables for a donut king costume too. So all you donut-lovers out there can declare yourselves donut royalty! This one is such an easy project if you have a cardboard box and a hot glue gun, so what are you waiting for?! And don’t forget to pick up some Dunkin’ Donuts’ donuts and coffee to complete the look!
1. Cut the top and sides off of your cardboard box. Cut a hole in the bottom of the box big enough for you to step into.
2. Download, print, and cut out the donut box template. Using spray adhesive in a well-ventilated area, spray the outside of the box and stick the box printables down. Allow to dry.
3. Inflate your donut drink floats and hot glue them in a row inside of the box. Make sure not to cover up the hole you cut in the box and leave yourself enough room to get in and out.
4. Measure where you want the box to fall on your body and cut out strips of white felt that are the same length. Hot glue the straps to the inside of the front and back of the box.
5. Download, print, and cut out the donut crown template. Close off the back of the crown with a piece of clear tape.
6. Place the crown on your head and the box of donuts around your waist, and you’re now donut royalty!
What is your favorite Dunkin’ Donuts donut? I’m a huge fan of the strawberry sprinkle donut! It’s pink with sprinkles, so what’s not to love?! Can’t wait to see all of your donut king and queen costumes!!
This post was sponsored by Dunkin’ Donuts. All content and opinions are my own. Thank you for continuing to support sponsors that make this blog a lot more Aww Sam! You can find more about my sponsorship opportunities here.