You guys have been asking for another cotton candy recipe (can you believe it’s been almost a year since our last one?!), so today we’re bringing you loaded cotton candy FUDGE! We can’t just make a normal fudge over here so this fudge is filled with cotton candy oreos AND sprinkles too. Talk about a sugar rush!! I’ve always been a huge fan of cotton candy and it’s pretty much a staple whenever we go to a fair or a carnival, so I’m right there with you in loving a good old cotton candy project. And you can’t go wrong with fudge, right? Especially when the colors are so magical! This recipe is a quick one to make, and you’ll be munching on cotton candy fudge in no time!
3 cups sugar
3/4 cup butter
2/3 cup heavy cream
1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
1 7 oz jar of marshmallow fluff
1 1/2 teaspoons cotton candy extract (here)
Cotton candy golden oreos or vanilla golden oreos
Pink and white sprinkles
1. Spray a 7×11 baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
2. Add about 12 golden oreos to a ziplock bag and crush them up with a rolling pin to get smaller and larger pieces. Set aside.
3. In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the sugar, heavy cream, and butter to a boil. Stir constantly until the mixture reaches 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Remove from heat and quickly stir in white chocolate, marshmallow fluff, and cotton candy extract until smooth.
5. Quickly transfer half of the mixture into another bowl and color one half blue and the other half pink.
6. Alternating colors, pour both mixtures into the backing pan. Swirl the colors together with a knife and top with the crushed oreos and sprinkles. To get oreos in the center of your fudge, push them down further into the fudge while it is still warm.
7. Place in the refrigerator and allow to set completely before slicing. Top with cotton candy and enjoy!
And if these don’t hold you over until our next cotton candy project, go check out these cotton candy cream sodas! I’ll take cotton candy for breakfast, lunch, dinner, AND dessert please!