I’m always trying to come up with new desserts, and after doing the cookie ice cream cones, I wanted to try to make some cookie ice cream BOWLS! Funfetti chocolate chip cookie ice cream bowls to be exact!! Imagine how amazing it would be to eat Cookie Crisp cereal out of this bowl. Breakfast would never be the same! I’m so happy with how these turned out and now my mind is racing with all of the possibilities. Sugar cookie, peanut butter cookie, M&M, I want them all. And guess what?! They’re actually really easy to make (if you can make regular cookies, you can make these), so the next time you have to bring dessert to the party, make some of these little guys and you’ll be everyone’s favorite guest.
Ice cream bowl pan (here) or muffin tin
3 cups flour
2/3 cup dark brown sugar
1/3 cup sugar
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
2/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
1. Combine flour, brown sugar, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
2. Combine butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Add butter mixture to dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Add in chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit. Grease the pan with vegetable shortening.
5. Roll out your dough on a floured surface to 1/4″ thickness. Cut 5″ circles out of dough and drape them over the bottom of your pan, pressing down to make sure it covers the surface of the pan.
6. Put in the freezer for 30 minutes to help the dough keep its shape. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Fill with ice cream and enjoy!!