I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream cookie cones! Yes, we went there!!! We first brought you the donut ice cream cone a year ago, so we figured that we should show you another ice cream cone twist this year with chocolate chip and sugar cookie ice cream cones! I recently found this AH-mazing pink soft serve ice cream machine online, and I wanted an excuse to buy it and make soft serve, and what better excuse than “it’s for a post”?! I seriously use this excuse to justify my silly purchases way too much. Ha! Anyways, these cookie cones are super easy to make, and will have you wanting to eat your ice cream out of a cookie from here on out! As if ice cream wasn’t the best already.
Chocolate chip cookie dough
Sugar cookie dough
Cream horn mold (here) or cone roller (here)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Take approximately 1 cup of cookie dough and place it on top of a sheet of parchment paper.
2. With your rolling pin, roll out the dough to about 1/4″ thickness. Place in oven and bake for 12 minutes.
3. Remove the cookie from the oven and place another sheet of parchment paper over top of it. Roll out the cookie once again to get it even thinner.
4. Starting at the edge, roll up the cookie using your cream horn mold or cone roller, making sure to tuck the parchment paper underneath the mold as you roll.
5. Once the cone is completely rolled, allow to sit until completely cooled. After it has cooled, carefully remove the parchment paper, and you have yourself a cookie cone!